Monday, June 4, 2012

And...I'm off.

I can't believe that it is time for me to head out into the missionary world and become Sister Magness. The time from opening my call until now flew by as I finished up school, hunted for cute missionary clothes, hung out with family and friends, and got my last few movies in. I am so excited and grateful to have this opportunity. I will never forget February 22, 2012 when I received my call and read where the Lord needs me. Oklahoma was the last place on earth that I thought of, but when I read "You are assigned to labor in the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission," everything felt right. Most importantly, the letter starts out with, "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints." I am simply thrilled to be a missionary and represent my Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you (whoever reads this, if any haha) for being a part of my life and supporting me in this next endeavor. Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas... I am all yours! Here's to the next 18...

Before Tulsa was revealed

Me with my wonderful parents after we found out I was headed to Tulsa!

1 comment:

  1. McCall I love you!!!! I love the pictures. Of course everyone will read this :)

    ReplyDelete